I'm giving up no Twitter mobile app, it's utterly unusable:
- Won't even talk about the "for you" timeline, madness lies that way.
- Following timeline is sorted from old at the bottom to new at the top, but threads are not! They are in reverse, so you end up reading in a zig-zag pattern.
- Threads longer than 3 tweets are collapsed, so you need to click in to read them.
- If you haven't opened the app for more than 2 days (, I know, who does that!), then it just hides everything but the two most recent days of your timeline. If you click "show more tweets", it will, of course keep your scroll position at the 2 day old threshold, not where you actually stopped reading Good luck finding the place.
So I have two questions:
- Am I the only fool who reads twitter chronologically?
- Is there anything that could let me continue doing it that way? It certainly doesn't help that they killed off all third-party clients.